DESICION ON PORT DUES
I. GENERAL REGULATIONS
This decision lays down the criteria for determining the port dues rates, and the amount of port dues rates in all ports within the jurisdiction of the County Port Authority of Zadar.
Port dues include:
2. Berthing due
3. Demurrage fee
The wharfage will be paid by a ship/boat/yacht/floating vessel using the port for the purpose of embarkation and/or disembarkation of passengers, loading or unloading of vehicles and cargo.
The wharfage is assessed according to fees in international and local traffic.
Lučke pristojbe u međunarodnom prometu utvrđuju se na način kako slijedi:
|VESSELS ON CRUISING VOYAGE (international traffic)|
|GT – lower limit GT- upper limit|
|from 4001 to 6000||0,88|
|from 6001 to 10000||0,85|
|from 10001 to 15000||0,82|
|from 15001 to 20000||0,79|
|from 20001 to 25000||0,76|
|from 25001 to 30000||0,73|
|from 30001 to 35000||0,70|
|from 35001 to 40000||0,67|
|from 40001 to 50000||0,64|
|from 50001 to 60000||0,61|
|from 60001 to 70000||0,58|
|from 70001 to 80000||0,55|
|from 80001 to 90000||0,52|
|from 90001 to---------||0,49|
|Ships on anchorage||50% of the total amount per GT for ships on anchorage + 100 % of the fee per passenger|
|Wharfage per passenger|
|Per passenger in transit||Passenger||8,77 kn|
|per embarked / disembarked passenger||Passenger||15,56 kn|
|Wharfage per crew member|
|Change of crew||50% of the amount per embarked / disembarked passenger|
REGULATIONS TO THE TABLE:
1. A passenger in transit is considered to be a passenger on a ship upon arrival to a port and is determined according to the list of passengers.
2. For all foreign ships the berthing due is calculated according to the exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of the arrival to the port.
Port dues in home traffic are set as follows:
|PASSENGER VESSELS IN COASTAL LINE TRAFFIC|
|Passenger||per number||7% of the travelling coast|
|Car||per unit - number|
|Motorcycle, scooter, moped||per unit - number|
|Motorcycle with sidecar, luggage cart||per unit - number|
|Minivan, campervan, trailer, caravan- up to 5m long||per unit - number|
|Minivan, campervan, trailer, caravan – over 5 m long||per unit - number|
|Bus up to 30 seats||per unit - number|
|Bus||per unit - number|
|Truck||per unit - number|
|PASSENGER VESSEL ON A CRUISING VOYAGE (domestic traffic)|
|ENTRY||BASIS||PRICE IN KN|
|Passenger vessels on days-long journeys in domestic traffic||Per metre of length||6,00|
|Passenger vessels for one-day journeys and taxi in domestic traffic||Per metre of length||2,00|
REGULATIONS TO THE TABLE:
1. Juristic and natural persons engaged in the transport of passengers, vehicles or goods in County Port Authority of Zadar should submit to the Port Authority exact particulars of their traffic operations. If they fail to do so, or if they submit inexact (quantitatively or qualitatively) particulars, the due shall be billed according to the total capacity of the vessel. County Port Authority of Zadar is authorised to control the transport of passengers, vehicles and goods within its port area.
2. The amount of the due per passenger, especially in local traffic, can be agreed with the shipping company at a preferred rate according to a special contract or decision by the Management Board of the County Port Authority.
Wharfage for cargo vessels/ships is assessed by the indivisible ton of totally loaded/unloaded cargo in relation with the sort (general cargo, bulk, cargo, etc.) or piece of cargo or trucks.
|Cement, coal, coke, iron ore, quartz sand, bauxite and other ores||Whole tonnes||2,88|
|Alumina, petroleum coke, scrap iron, phosphate, potassium chloride monoammonium phosphate||Whole tonnes||4,60|
|Cereals, oilseeds||Whole tonnes||5,75|
|Artificial fertilizers||Whole tonnes||4,90|
|Granular stone, sand, sawdust||Whole tonnes||2,60|
|Other bulk cargo||Whole tonnes||5,75|
|Liquid cargo – wine, vinegar, wine distillates, liquid bitumen, edible oils, lubricants and fats from vegetative origin, latex, chemicals and molasses||Whole tonnes||6,90|
|Oil and oil derivatives||Whole tonnes||7,50|
|Citrus fruits, bananas||Whole tonnes||6,33|
|Other general cargo||Whole tonnes||7,20|
|Vehicles, vehicles with cargo||Whole tonnes||10,06|
|Explosives and other dangerous cargo||Whole tonnes||15,24|
REGULATIONS TO THE TABLE:
1. For all foreign ships the berthing due is calculated according to the exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of the arrival to the port.
III. BERTHING DUES FOR THE NAUTICAL PART OF THE PORT
Berthing dues are in some ports defined in two categories as follows:
|CATEGORY OF PORTS||PORT|
|1st category||Pakoštane, Kukljica, Sali, Božava, Silba, Olib, Vir Slatinica, Veli Iž|
|2nd category||Dolaška Draga – Pakoštane, Luka, Žman, Zaglav, Uvala Jaz – Brbinj, Knež -Mali Iž, and all other ports.|
The Port Authority reserves the right to change the categorization of the port according to the Regulations on the use of a particular part of the port (Official Gazette 94/2007).
Berthing dues are paid according to indivisible days of stay and length of the vessel/boat/yacht overall which uses the nautical part of the port for the purpose of berthing and is charged after two hours spent at berth as follows:
|CATEGORY OF PORT||I.||II.|
|kn/m day||kn/m day|
REGULATIONS TO THE TABLE:
1. These berthing dues are paid by vessels in the full amount regardless of the approved way of berthing, either alongside the shore or abreast another vessel.
2. Catamarans and trimarans pay +50% of berthing dues.
3. If the cost for overnight stay is paid in a port under the direction of this Port Authority, the daily use of the coast for sightseeing in a different port will not be charged, but only the tax per passenger.
4. Shore users are obligated to refund damages to the broken berthing system in the amount of 100€ in Croatian currency - kuna.
5. Berthing dues are paid based on the length of the vessel overall. The Port Authority retains the right to check the length of the vessel. If there are any disproportions of the vessel, the Port Authority will calculate the price according to real proportions established by re-measurement. Auxiliary vessels that use separate berths will be charged according to the pricelist.
6. One day berthing dues expire at 12:00 the next day. After 12:00 berthing dues for the following day will be charged.
IV. BERTHING DUES FOR THE NAUTICAL PART OF THE PORT FOR VESSELS AND BOATS
Wintering of ships and boats is only possible in the nautical part of the port. For ships to stay in the port during the winter a contract with the County Port Authority of Zadar must be signed and the agreed period from October 15 of the current year till April 15 of the next year must not be exceeded (depending on conditions and options, wintering may be extended or reduced).
|No.||Basis for port due||Amount in kunas/monthly|
|Length of ship|
|1.||- to 6,00 m||300,00|
|2.||- to 8,00 m||400,00|
|3.||- to 10,00 m||500,00|
|4.||- to 12,00 m||700,00|
|5.||- to 14,00 m||900,00|
|6.||- to 16,00 m||1.100,00|
|7.||- to 18,00 m||1.300,00|
|8.||- to 20,00 m||1.500,00|
|9.||- to 25,00 m||1.700,00|
|10.||- to 30,00 m||2.000,00|
|11.||- to 35,00 m||2.500,00|
|12.||- over 35,00 m/length per metre||100,00|
V. DEMURRAGE FEE
Demurrage is paid for indivisible day of stay and the length of the vessel overall according to following rules:
- when time set by the Regulations for port order for performing port operations expires
- when a vessel uses the port for any purpose other than embarkation or disembarkation of passengers or cargo
- after expiration of time foreseen for the stay of the vessel in the port according to the published sailing schedule
Demurrage is set by indivisible day and the length of the vessel overall according to the following table:
|ENTRY||BASIS||AMOUNT IN KN|
|Vessels for transport of passengers||according to indivisible day (24h) and the length of the vessel overall||25,00|
|Vessels for transport of goods||according to indivisible day (24h) and the length of the vessel overall||20,00|
|Vessels on cruising voyages in international traffic||according to indivisible day (24h) and the length of the vessel overall||45,00|
|Fishing boats||according to indivisible day (24h) and the length of the vessel overall||3,00|
|Passenger ships performing trips of one or more days||according to indivisible day (24h) and the length of the vessel overall||6,00|
If a ship uses an anchorage in the port fees are to be paid as follows:
|BASIS||AMOUNT IN KN|
|Vessels on cruising voyages||50 % of the regular wharfage (based on GRT) +100% of the regular fee per passenger|
|Other ships||50% of the regular fee|
|Equipped with mooring facilities||70% of the regular fee|
VII. PORT DUES FOR PERMANENT BERTHS IN THE MUNICIPAL PART OF THE PORT
Berthing is paid by fishing vessels/boats, sport and/or other ships/boats/vessels at the municipal part of the port according to indivisible length of the ship/boat/vessel overall.
|BASIS||AMOUNT IN KN (yearly)|
|I zone||Jazine, Foša||100,00 according to indivisible length of the vessel overall|
|IIa zone||Uvla Jaz-Biograd||70,00 according to indivisible length of the vessel overall|
|IIb zone||Bregdeti, Diklo Pakoštane||50,00 according to indivisible length of the vessel overall|
|III zone||Other ports||30,00 according to indivisible length of the vessel overall|
REGULATIONS TO THE TABLE:
1. These dues apply to vessels whose owners reside in the area of the local government unit or the vessel predominantly resides in the area and is entered in the register of the relevant port authority or local offices.
2. A ship / boat intended for economic purposes, especially for commercial fishing and transport of passengers pays 50% of these port dues.
3. For all ports which are unprotected from the wind and ports in which some parts of the shore are not arranged a discount of max.50% may be allowed. The discount may also be granted in some other justifiable conditions. The discount may only be approved by the General Manager of the County Port Authority of Zadar.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
This Decision shall be published upon its adoption on the bulletin board of the County Port Authority of Zadar and shall enter into force eight days after its publication.
Registry number: 2198-1-87-11-2
Zadar, May 18, 2011.
MANAGEMENT BORD OF THE COUNTY PORT AUTHORITY OF ZADAR
Damir kap. Grbas